Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DEATH RACE 2050: Greenlight


Ric! just sent me this picture. Apparently while digging around he came across this embarrassingly bad comicbook Justin and I did back in college. But I want to point out that this is just one more instance where my ideas have been hijacked by hollywood ass hats. This was done several years before the Paul WS Anderson remake. So to clarify this is a picture of Ric holding up a copy of Deathrace 2050. I was however very proud of the concept for the cover. I didn't have money to print it in color so I bought a bunch of red and green vellum and ran it through a laser printer. So the cover had Frankenstein's face on it but you could see through it to a crushed skull below. I'll recycle this idea later in life I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment